Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
ridge14 ridge14 is offline

Default Disappearing table lines when converting to PDF

When I convert Word documents with tables to PDF, many of the lines in the
tables are not visible on screen in the PDF (which lines are affected varies
by user). I am using table lines with a thickness of 1.0pt (anything above
this is too thick). Do you have any ideas/workarounds for this issue? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
ridge14 ridge14 is offline

Yes they print and are visible when zooming in. The document is intended to
be viewed online, so the lines should be visible at 100%.