Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ladydell ladydell is offline

Default how do i unlock microsft word?

I am getting a mesage when I try to acess word the modification is not
allowed because the selection is locked I did not lock it how do i unlock
it?I printed out instructions on Removing a password protection from a word
document but I can't follow directions because everything is locked please
help!!!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Are you using a trial version? Either it needs to be activated or it's
expired and it'x time to pay for it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"ladydell" wrote in message
I am getting a mesage when I try to acess word the modification is not
allowed because the selection is locked I did not lock it how do i unlock
it?I printed out instructions on Removing a password protection from a
word
document but I can't follow directions because everything is locked please
help!!!!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_4_] Gordon[_4_] is offline

"ladydell" wrote in message
I am getting a mesage when I try to acess word the modification is not
allowed because the selection is locked I did not lock it how do i unlock
it?I printed out instructions on Removing a password protection from a
word
document but I can't follow directions because everything is locked please
help!!!!!!!

Is this an expired trial version? If not, did you activate your copy of
Word?