Cheryl Smith Cheryl Smith is offline
Junior Member

Default missing scrollbars

I use Word 2008 for Mac. Recently the appearance of my word documents has changed so that I can no longer open the gray toolbar at the top of my documents and I lost my side scrollbar The titles of my documents had (compatability mode) added to them. I don't know if that is related. I can move about the document with my arrow keys and change view and fonts from the very top toolbar. Any idea why this is happening?

MISSING TEXTWhen I email my document - some of the text is missing ls Microsoft Word Help 4 August 11th 09 09:51 PM
MS Word Scrollbars not working Kim Microsoft Word Help 0 October 30th 07 02:13 PM
Missing Will4man Microsoft Word Help 2 August 17th 07 12:56 PM
Scrollbars do not work Chicago484 Microsoft Word Help 3 February 1st 07 05:03 PM
Missing "What's This?" under Help Bald Tom Microsoft Word Help 1 September 30th 05 08:10 PM