Deutz Deutz is offline
Junior Member

Default Copy xml contents & formats to Word using VBA

Hi and thanks in advance,

Using VBA to automate a process, I am trying to copy an xml help file that contains some text and a number of tables and other formatting that I want to paste into a new Word document. Have tried various bits of code off the Net that get the text in the xml file but not the tables and other formats.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.