SirRogue SirRogue is offline
Junior Member

Default Can I make a tick box selection conditional on in another box is ticked?

I'm trying to streamline a form document in Word. Currently it goes something like this:

Do you want X? []Yes []No
If yes, how about Y? []A []B

People constantly enter answers for the second question, even if they select "No" for the first, which is irrelevant and confusing. Can I make the second question inaccessible (grayed out and/or unclickable) unless "Yes" is selected for the first question's answer? I'm willing to change up the format of my questions and answers if necessary to get the information to flow properly.

Thanks!