Eshhrath

Default Pages increase almost to 8 times when viewed in Print Preview

My work document is 196 pages but when i do a print preview, it repaginates
and shows it as 1281 pages with lots of content change. When I come back to
the document closing the print preview it is still 1281 pages...
Eshhrath

I have some Cross reference to some sections of the same document... when I
go for Print Preview the target section is embedded in the referencing
point... and it looks very wierd.. so page breaks are also inserted...

I created the cross reference from the Tool bar... i.e, Toobar -- Insert
-- Reference -- Cross Reference -- Then selected the reference type as
"Heading" and linked it to headings...

Any help to solve this will be very much appreciated.