Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Danny

Default Newbie: Coloring cells in a table.

Hi,

I am using Microsoft Word 2003 on XP, I have the following question:

I have a table in a document. I wish to color one row of this table in a specific color (its the "Bottom line" row). I tried using Format--Background but that changes the background of the entire document..

Please - how to?

Thanks,

Danny.