Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
sduffield sduffield is offline

Default Active X Text Box

I'm trying to develop a form where users can enter descriptive text inside
the cell of a Word table. I want the height of the whole row to change as
sentences wrap inside the cell.

The table, for argument's sake, is 2x2. I've placed text boxes in all four
cells. I've tried to work with properties but even with word wrap as "true"
it seems that the neither the cell size nor the size I set for the text box
show the text box a) when to wrap and b) when to re-size.

Any advice would be appreciated!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Why use ActiveX Text Boxes for this?

Tell us about the whole form and we may be able to suggest what you should
do if letting the user enter information directly into the cell of a table
is not possible for some reason.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.