Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
churchmama churchmama is offline

Default How do you use MS Word to make up an Excel type worksheet?

I am a financial secretary at our local church and a need some type of
worksheet for the month to report income. I do not have Excel on my home
computer? The breakdown sheet need to have top columns of Date-1/7/2007 etc
with sub columns of 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM
The list of items catagorised should be similar to Current

Benevolence
Debt

Sunday School

Special Income Etc
Any helpful suggestions would be great. I am also having trouble having the
amounts in these columns line up correctly.
Thanks
Carolyn

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

wrote:
I am a financial secretary at our local church and a need some type of
worksheet for the month to report income. I do not have Excel on my home
computer? The breakdown sheet need to have top columns of Date-1/7/2007 etc
with sub columns of 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM
The list of items catagorised should be similar to Current

Benevolence
Debt

Sunday School

Special Income Etc
Any helpful suggestions would be great. I am also having trouble having the
amounts in these columns line up correctly.
Thanks
Carolyn

Carolyn,

I do not have Excel on my home computer?

Comes close to a question and you are probably the person best
positioned to answer that.

Otherwise, I will assume you have Word. You seem to know what you
want your document to look like. So sit down at the PC and create
it. As for the columns lining up, perhaps you could insert and use a
table.

What really is your question?