Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dragon dragon is offline

Default Is there an easy way to make multiple labels in Word?

All versions of word have the same approach to labels. It seems that The
only approacg Microsoft uses is mail merge. I want to make labels to place
on the edge of cases similar to CD cases. I have the proper size labels, but
creating them in word seems to be an impossible task. Using version 7 of
WordPerfect is a simple task. Is there a simple way to do this in Word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Select the proper label stock in the Labels dialog, leave the address
box empty, make sure "Full page of the same label" is selected, and
then click the New Document button. The resulting document contains a
table (if necessary, click Table Show Gridlines) with cells sized to
the selected label format. You can save this empty label document as a
template for future use (through File New) or just make a new
document each time. Type or paste your information into the correct
cell(s) and print.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman