Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
RobRoyNZ RobRoyNZ is offline

Default Rounded border on header row

Is it possible to have rounded corners on the outer edges (border) of the
header row in a table? I'm using Word 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

You can superimpose a rectangle with rounded corners over the top of the
table. There's no way to round the corners of the table borders themselves.

"RobRoyNZ" wrote in message
Is it possible to have rounded corners on the outer edges (border) of the
header row in a table? I'm using Word 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
RobRoyNZ RobRoyNZ is offline

Thanks Jezebel - the problem with superimposing the rounded rectangle is that
the bottom edges of that rectangle are also rounded.

"RobRoyNZ" wrote in message
Is it possible to have rounded corners on the outer edges (border) of the
header row in a table? I'm using Word 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

I assumed that was what you wanted. If you're really keen, create a graphic
comprising two quarter-circles and some lines, then superimpose that.

Or just forget about it: the effort outweighs the fairly dubious graphic
benefit by miles...