Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Bob Griendling Bob Griendling is offline

Default table/margins

I developed a simple four column table that somehow has been pushed to the
very top of the page OVER the document header. I can't seem to move it
down. The page margins are correct.

When I copy the table and put it in a new document, it also positions the
top of the table at very top of the page.

Any idea how to fix this? I'm running XP w/ Word 2000.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

The problem could be that your table has been set to text wrapping style
"Around" (and positioned relative to the page) instead of "None" (which will
place the table in the text layer).

If this is the case, click in the table and select Table Properties
Table tab. Click "None" below Text wrapping.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"Bob Griendling" wrote:

I developed a simple four column table that somehow has been pushed to the
very top of the page OVER the document header. I can't seem to move it
down. The page margins are correct.

When I copy the table and put it in a new document, it also positions the
top of the table at very top of the page.

Any idea how to fix this? I'm running XP w/ Word 2000.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Thank you for the feedback. I am glad I could help you.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg