sunbeam

Default Problem with text in table cell

I made a table with fixed cell sizes. How do I get the text in each
cell when it gets full to automatically go to the next cell like it
does when it goes to the next page in a document? I am using word 2003.

Klaus Linke

Hi Sunbeam,

A table isn't the right thing to achieve what you want.

Try columns (Format Colums) instead.

Linked text boxes would be another option, but I personally don't like to use
them in Word (Too much manual formatting. It's a feature more fitting for a DTP
program, and doesn't seem proper for a text-reflow program like Word).

Greetings,
Klaus

"sunbeam" wrote:
I made a table with fixed cell sizes. How do I get the text in
each cell when it gets full to automatically go to the next cell
like it does when it goes to the next page in a document?
I am using word 2003.

word table cell resize or word table cell size change or word table change cell size [email protected] Tables 0 January 13th 05 09:55 PM
A problem with text boxes and free space on the page [email protected] New Users 3 January 4th 05 09:39 PM
Shading part of the text in a table cell George Eddon Tables 1 January 3rd 05 10:11 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Row height problem with table in table Stephanie T. Tables 0 November 23rd 04 03:35 PM