Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bayardks bayardks is offline

Default How did I include a logo in the return address?

This question might seem odd. I created a way to do this in 2001, but I
forgot how. That process for including the logo is more flexible than
anything I see on similar threads. I created a .dot file (somehow). To add
the logo when desired, I go to Tools / Templates and Add-ins and under Global
Templates and Add-ins I put a check mark in front of that .dot file that
appears there. I can change the return address and envelop size and the logo
lines up fine. When I don't want it anymore, I simply uncheck it. Now I want
to update the logo, but when I try to open it to view and change it (File /
Open / {name}.dot), nothing appears. Any insight, please?