Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jody Jody is offline

Default How to get additional symbols

How or Where can I download additional symbols??
On the "insert Symbols" menu I have a fairly wide selection of alphabet
letters and a few symbols. My partner has MS Works and has many more useful
symbols than I have with Word 2003. I want to insert bold arrows, like then
kind he has on Works.
How or Where can I download additional symbols??
--
Jody