Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Geoff332 Geoff332 is offline

Default List Autoformatting

Hi,

When Word automatically creates a list, it indents the bullet at 0.25" and
the text at 0.5". I want to change these settings for a template, to be
distributed to other users. I can't find any way of changing this setting.

So far, I've changed the style of the paragraph that is applied, but this
change is ignored. I've changed the list styles, once again, this is
completely ignored.

Any help - or at least confirmation that this is hard coded and can't be
changed - would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Geoff.

List Autoformatting Geoff332 Microsoft Word Help 2 February 9th 10 07:28 PM
Autoformatting a Form rsansone Tables 0 February 17th 09 09:09 PM
Autoformatting DTWS Microsoft Word Help 2 September 30th 08 04:23 PM
I want to know how to disable ALL autoformatting. All of it. saraliz78 Microsoft Word Help 4 April 24th 08 02:36 PM
How to turn autoformatting off. cr113 Microsoft Word Help 1 January 20th 07 09:57 PM