Claire Valentine

Default I want to hide the name of the person who has changed a document

In a Word 2002 document, I want to track changes so it is obvious what
amendments have been made. I do not, however, want the document's recipient
to be able to see who has made those changes. Is there any way of hiding the
name of the person who has made the changes so it does not appear when the
mouse is over the change?
Claire Valentine

I've now found out how to do this - for anyone else out there the following
works:
- File save as
- Click on Tools in the save as dialog box
- Then click Security Options
- Under "Privacy options" select "Remove personal information from this
file on save".
- Click on OK
- Click in Save

Now all the changes appear as "Author" and do not show the editor's name.