MGD

Default Select Text Boxes

How do edit a text box that is behind the text? When I right mouse click I
can't select my text box in Word XP.
Jay Freedman

MGD wrote:
How do edit a text box that is behind the text? When I right mouse
click I can't select my text box in Word XP.

Display the Drawing toolbar and click the big white arrow. Then you can
select the text box or any graphic that's behind the text.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On the Drawing toolbar, choose the Select Objects tool (big white arrow
toward the left end), which will allow you to select drawing objects
(including text boxes) without affecting text.