Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Emily Emily is offline

Default Protecting a document but allowing fill in fields and copying of d

I need to have a document that will allow me to protect it so there can be no
changes to formatting or to contect except in the fill-in fields, the trick
is I then need it to allow a user to copy everything in the document
including the protected content & fill-in fields so that they may paste it
elsewhere (different documents). Is this possible?