Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
LukePW

Default INSERT POWERPOINT SLIDE INTO WORD DOCUMENT

Hi,

I have graphics and text that I would like to import into a Word Document.
When I click, send to Word under the File menu, it opens a new document. I
then select, copy and paste the slide that I need and paste it into Word.
But what I get is only a grey line with: EMBED PowerPoint.Slide.8 instead of
the image. Why is that? What is the best way to import a slide with the
actual images into Word?

Thanks a lot !

Luke