cyndi

Default word wont print pg 34

I have a 62 page word 2003 document, when I print the doc, it will only print
to page 33, no matter what printer I try sending it to. I copied and paste
the whole doc to a new doc, still wont work. If I print only to 33 I have no
promblem, and if I print from 34 to 62 I have no promblem, and If I remove pg
34 still no promblem, it is only the one page, it has no styles, and only two
graphics, I deleted the graphics and reinserted them, still will not print pg
34, any ideas
Word Heretic

G'day "cyndi" ,

Try a Maggie: Copy and paste everything expect the last paragraph mark
in each section to a new document.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

cyndi reckoned: