Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mantej

Default graphs and picture disappear when i scroll up and down

I am working on a word file. I attached some graphs and picture in my file.
When I scroll down the page and come back up the graphs and pictures
disappear. But if I look in the print preview its fine there.What can be the
reason.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

This appears to be attributable to the graphics driver with recent ATI
display adapters and the Intel® 82915G/82910GL Express Chipset Family
causing particular problems.

In the case of the latter, the latest driver
http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scri...ProductID=1764
appears to fix the problem. DON'T TRY TO USE THIS DRIVER WITH ANY OTHER
CHIPSET/ADAPTER.

If you have the problem with a different display adapter and are sure you
are using the latest driver, then try reducing the display's hardware
acceleration.