Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kanoknuan

Default Layout: 2 pages format A5 on 1 page A4

Hi everybody,

Don't know if this is the right group to ask this question.
If not, accept my apologies.

My question:

I have setup a document as A4, Landscape, divided in 2 columns (A5).

The reason for this setup is to print the page on an A4 sheet, fold it, and
obtain an A5 booklet.

Short, it would be printed as this:

Front: Back:
_____________ ____________
! ! ! ! ! !
! 1 ! 4 ! ! 2 ! 3 !
!______!______! ! _____!_____!

However, I cannot find a way to print the document as shown.

Is there anyway to print the document as shown?

TIA

Setup:

Microsoft XP, SP 2
Microsoft Office 2003
Printer Epson Stylus C45

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Use "Book fold" instead of columns. This is one of the "Multiple pages"
settings on the Margins tab of Page Setup. If you find this unsatisfactory,
see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...etPrinting.htm