Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cnc cnc is offline

Default remove underline from hyperlinks

how on earth do i remove the underline from a hyperlink in a word doc???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you are trying to type an email address or web address and you
don't want Word to automatically create a clickable hyperlink out
of what you're typing, then in Word click on Tools | AutoCorrect
Options | AutoFormat As You Type | uncheck the "Internet and
network paths with hyperlinks" box | OK.

If there is an existing hyperlink in your Word document and you
want to convert the hyperlink to plain text (thereby making it no
longer clickable), then select the hyperlink and press Ctrl+Shift+F9.

If there is an existing hyperlink in your Word document and you
want to remove the underline from the hyperlink but keep the
hyperlink active (still clickable), then modify the Hyperlink and
Followed Hyperlink character styles to make them not underlined.
See
and http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...ifyAStyle.html for
more information.