Default excel and word freezing

Greetings;
I am hoping someone may be able to help me with my current problem. My
prblem occurs in both word and excel. The two programs work just fine until
I go to print preview (which also works fine) but when I close the print
preview screen and return to the excel or word sheet the program freezes
every single time. The error report sends in two temporary files. I am
curious to know if this is a common error with a reasonably quick fix or a
much deeper problem.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Yw==?=,

I've never encountered it before, so it's not a common or "simple" problem,
certainly. Best place to get help on this would probably be the
word.application.errors newsgroup.

FWIW, the first thing I'd probably do is try replacing/updating the printer
driver, in case that's been damaged.

I am hoping someone may be able to help me with my current problem. My
prblem occurs in both word and excel. The two programs work just fine until
I go to print preview (which also works fine) but when I close the print
preview screen and return to the excel or word sheet the program freezes
every single time. The error report sends in two temporary files. I am
curious to know if this is a common error with a reasonably quick fix or a
much deeper problem.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org