SBH005 SBH005 is offline
Junior Member

Default Retrieve a reviously saved file

Hi - not sure if this is the right place to post - am new to the forum.

I opened a file saved on a flash drive today and noticed it was blank - seems it has saved itself as a blank document - though I have NO idea how, and if I did it myself, was completely by accident.

Anyhoo, the damamge is done and now I need a way to retrieve?

I've downloaded a free trial of a software package and can see the file there, though of course they want you to purcahse the software to actually retrive.

I have tried the usual things of searching *.tmp & ~*.* all to no avail. I've worked hours on this document ... any help gratefully received.

Thx, Sarah