Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karl D.

Default envelope size error

For years I have printed single standard size envelopes out of Word. I am
now using Word 2003, in Office Pro 2003. Everything worked fine until about
a month ago. The program refuses to print any size except large envelopes.
I have over 40 years experience with computers. Perhaps I know too much? I
use a repeat return address in bold type. It is the same for all envelopes.

I have tried Options, Setup and every other configuration to see if I have
set an formating wrong. The Printer is a HP 7410 and is on a Microsoft Home
Network in my office. There are only 2 computers on the network and both
refuse to use any size envelope except a 8.5" X 11" envelope. I have not
loaded any new drivers for either the network or the printer since about the
first of the year. There are no upgrades available for either the printer or
the network.

I am at a loss about what is happening. Both copies of Office are
configured the same and have been. Any ideas or help would be appreciated.
My main email address is: . I am not sure about this hotmail
address. I have never used it.

Thank you,

Karl