Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
almabond

Default How do you print many addresses on a label?

I can print labels with the same address, but don't know how to print them
with many addresses. Thanks, Alma
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

MailMerge is the simplest way.
You may want to look at:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...AMailMerge.htm
http://gmayor.com/convert_labels_into_mail_merge.htm

Note, you can use this to create pages of labels you can edit, not just to
print them out.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"almabond" wrote in message
I can print labels with the same address, but don't know how to print them
with many addresses. Thanks, Alma

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

As Charles says, if you have more than one sheetful, you're better off with
mail merge. For a single sheet, click the New Document button in the Labels
dialog to get a page of labels. They're formatted as a table, so make sure
you have table gridlines displayed (Table | Show Gridlines) so you can see
the label boundaries.

Label print creep Nial Page Layout 4 November 6th 17 05:09 PM
How do I print address's on the right size label sheet i.e. 21 Pat Page Layout 1 November 8th 05 09:04 PM
Page Numbers Print { PAGE } in Footer in WORD even after ALT + F9 Brent Microsoft Word Help 3 June 2nd 05 05:35 PM
Mail merge,Labels:I have to print one label several times one afte Raya Mailmerge 1 February 27th 05 12:03 PM
How do I print a single Avery label 5164 on a sheet in Word XP kiam50 Microsoft Word Help 2 November 24th 04 03:43 PM