Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jane Jane is offline

Default Mailing address keeps coming up DS when I copy it Single spaced.

When I highlight an address on a single-spaced letter and select
"Mailings/Envelope/Print, the address in the box comes up double-spaced, even
though the address it is copied from is single spaced. I can't find anywhere
on the mailings/labels box to change the spacing. Has anyone else had this
problem? How do I fix it.
Thanks.
Jane