Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Word Protfolio

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/DocumentBundler.htm

HassanEl-Meligy wrote:
My idea which I was looking forward to have form MS is to have a "Word
Document Portfolio" in the new version of Microsfot. Which is a
Tabbed Word Document (similar to the idea of IE 7) where I am able to
open several documents (pages) under the same file.

This will allow me from a business point of view to save a complete
binder of (i.e.) the same tender, the first Tab would cotnain the
letter introduction, the second might containt the contract, the
third might cotnain a scheme and so on.

In additin to this, this product could be an external coontainer if
not inside WORD where each Tab could hold an object.

Does it look like anything intresting for an business people