Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kaspr kaspr is offline

Default how do I create an address book in word 2007

I want to be able to insert an address into an envelope from an address book,
but I can't figure out how to create an address book.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The address book used by Word's envelope function is the contacts list in
Outlook.

kaspr wrote:
I want to be able to insert an address into an envelope from an
address book, but I can't figure out how to create an address book.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
alborg alborg is offline

You can begin by going to the Microsoft website and looking for their
downloadable address book templates he
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...446711033.aspx

Some are pretty cool and well done!

Al
"kaspr" wrote:

I want to be able to insert an address into an envelope from an address book,
but I can't figure out how to create an address book.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Engineer25 Engineer25 is offline

kaspr wrote:
I want to be able to insert an address into an envelope from an
address book, but I can't figure out how to create an address book.

I have Office 2007 Home and Student version. This does not include Outlook. The address book icon is disabled and I can not figure out how to use my PAB book or if that is not possible, create my own address book. I have downloaded an address book template for 2007 One note that came with the Home edition but can not figure out how to link it to Word 2007. Any suggestions? Thank you.