Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
SueCoach SueCoach is offline

Default Numbering rows of a table

This is so basic, I can't find it in previous discussions. I need to have a
final column in a table that autonumbers the rows, so at the end I always
have a count of the number of rows. I had a table in Word 2003 that did
that, but when I modified it using 2007, I lost sequence, and I can't find
the command for that function now, to start over.
--
Sue
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

The easiest way is just to select the last column and click on the Numbering
button.

http://word.mvps.org