fontaine

Default how do i remove blank pages at the bottom in Microsoft Words?

Does anyone know how to remove unnecessary blank pages (usually by pressing
too much enter) from Microsoft Word?
Jake

fontaine wrote:
Does anyone know how to remove unnecessary blank pages (usually by pressing
too much enter) from Microsoft Word?

Have you tried putting your cursor at the end of the last line and using
your "Delete" key?

See http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/BlankPage.htm