Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Kathryn

Default Macro help

I have a computer running Word 2000. I have a new computer running Word
2003. I have a couple of Word macros that I need to move to the new
computer. I have already looked through old messages and have looked at
http://addbalance.com/word/movetotemplate.htm and
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/FilesToBackup.htm and
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...latesStore.htm but still
cannot figure out how to move the macros to my new computer. When I open
Word 2000, my computer does not behave the way that it should according to
the addbalance site. Using the Organizer button doesn't show my macros;
using the VBA Editor doesnt' show any macros either, yet they are there and
run when I use them.

I have tried to simply copy the .dot file over to the new computer but I put
it in the subdirectory that Word looks in for templates but it does not see
it there.

Any help?

Table in a Form HiDbLevel Tables 12 February 27th 06 12:59 PM
Possible bug when recording a Word Macro Raven95 Microsoft Word Help 4 April 30th 05 09:49 PM
Running document macro from server Intravler New Users 0 March 4th 05 04:33 AM
Save As is not working due to macro security settings Craig Meritz Microsoft Word Help 1 December 16th 04 03:53 AM
2000 to 2002 macro and "Could not open macro storage" Art Farrell Mailmerge 1 December 6th 04 12:40 PM