Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nina Nina is offline

Default Numbering Tables

Good point!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you include the "chapter number" in the table caption, this will happen
automatically. And you should not restart the numbering in each section
unless you do include a higher-level number.

http://word.mvps.org

"Mickey" wrote in message
Hi,
I have many sections in a document. Each section contains tables that
should start with Table 1. How do I change the numbering for each
section.
Right now it's picking up where it left off in the previous section.

As always thanks for your help.

Mickey

line numbering with tables Jules Microsoft Word Help 3 July 2nd 08 02:16 PM
numbering in tables F Jolivette Tables 1 December 1st 06 07:54 PM
How do I add line numbering to tables Tiddy McNipples Tables 1 October 16th 06 08:29 AM
Numbering in tables BarryD Microsoft Word Help 2 September 23rd 06 02:29 PM
numbering lines in tables debrag Tables 3 May 30th 05 03:49 PM