Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
JohnB JohnB is offline

Default In WORD 2007 how do I format a column for dates or money only

I have a large number of WORD tables, and two colums of these are DATE and
TIME.
I can't find any way of formatting columns that will preset these columns so
that only dates and money will show
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You cannot format cells directly in Word, only by using field codes (one
field per cell). You will find it easier to embed an Excel spreadsheet and
format its cells as desired.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP