Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
AG AG is offline

Default Hotel Guest Check in registration forms

I would like to make Hotel Guest Check In registration form Can any one help
me how to make in microsoft word

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

What part of this are you having difficulty with? Type the words you want on
your form onto the page and format them for the appearance you desire!

You may find http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm and
especially
the forms tutorials by Dian Chapman that this article links to useful.

AG wrote:
I would like to make Hotel Guest Check In registration form Can any
one help me how to make in microsoft word

Thanks

tigaroda tigaroda is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Mayor View Post

AG wrote:
I would like to make Hotel Guest Check In registration form Can any
one help me how to make in microsoft word

Thanks
Graham, is it should i desire to make format page?
Or you have default format for check in registration form?
I think maybe AG confused to built format of check in registration form..