Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
AG AG is offline

Default Convert Big caps into small caps

I need help to change my already typed notes from big caps to small caps

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Press Ctrl+A to select all of the text. Press Shift+F3 as many
times as necessary until the selection changes to lower case.
Press Ctrl+O,F , click on the Font tab, and check the "Small
caps" box.

Ag wrote:

I need help to change my already typed notes from big caps to small caps

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Correction:

Press Ctrl+A to select all of the text. Press Shift+F3 as many
times as necessary until the selection changes to lower case.
Press Alt+O,F , click on the Font tab, and check the "Small caps"
box.

Ag wrote:

I need help to change my already typed notes from big caps to small caps

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You can also use the keyboard shortcut for small caps, Ctrl+Shift+K (after
converting to lowercase). But what you want is probably not lowercase but
sentence or title case, and you will still need to go through and make sure
proper nouns/adjectives are properly capped (with sentence case) and to
lowercase prepositions and articles (title case).

http://word.mvps.org

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...
Correction:

Press Ctrl+A to select all of the text. Press Shift+F3 as many times as
necessary until the selection changes to lower case. Press Alt+O,F , click