Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Barry

Default CAPS LOCK: ON/OFF time delay

Does anyone know how to eliminate the keyboard lock time delay when you press
the caps lock button. It is really, really, really anoying when I am typing
long documents that have multiple acronyms in it that require them to be all
caps, and have to wait for the stupid keyboard time delay, or switch to the
mouse and click before I can keep on typing my document.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Barry

Jay Freedman pointed me in the right direction. There were two Notify boxes
checked in the accessibility options area. After making sure nothing was
checked, it is working fine now.