Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
coraleeplus3

Default Trying to install template 8387 but XP keycode isn't accepted?

Hi. I'm trying to install a template for postcards (avery 8387). I have
office XP and when downloading it pulls up a 2003 office set up and asks for
my keycode. Naturally, it's not accepting my keycode. Anyone have a
suggestion?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

You don't need a template for 8387 - it should be defined in the envelope &
labels wizard under the Avery Standard heading.

coraleeplus3 wrote:
Hi. I'm trying to install a template for postcards (avery 8387). I
have office XP and when downloading it pulls up a 2003 office set up
and asks for my keycode. Naturally, it's not accepting my keycode.
Anyone have a suggestion?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Is this a relatively new computer by chance?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"coraleeplus3" wrote in message
news
Hi. I'm trying to install a template for postcards (avery 8387). I have
office XP and when downloading it pulls up a 2003 office set up and asks
for
my keycode. Naturally, it's not accepting my keycode. Anyone have a
suggestion?

How to I lock a template for modification only? PegSCK Microsoft Word Help 4 February 24th 06 09:45 PM
Global Template Question Deb McLellan New Users 6 February 13th 06 03:20 PM
How Come? Michael Koerner Mailmerge 9 February 10th 06 10:29 PM
How to repair a broken link to template. Gary Burton Formatting Long Documents 9 January 27th 06 12:48 PM
how do I install a template with a .cab extension? jdh12005 Microsoft Word Help 3 July 16th 05 06:06 PM