Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ElPapaDeBubba ElPapaDeBubba is offline

Default no prompt to save when I exit

In Word 2003, when I leave a document, Word does not prompt me with a "Do You
Want To Save Changes?" message.

This was an upgrade from word 97 to 2003. It is on an XP Machine.
Yes, it does work in Excel (from the same install).

How can I re-set this? I've tried uninstalling and re-installing and I have
all of the latest updates available.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ElPapaDeBubba ElPapaDeBubba is offline

Thanks, that did it. I downloaded from FrontRange the latest and greatest
for 2003 and for my edition of GoldMine. I had one more problem, I needed to
uninstall the previous edition. After that it worked fine