Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ajagun Ajagun is offline

Default Title

I've got word as part of Microsoft works with my new computer. My son was
playing with the computer and now when I open up any word document, there is
no title bar. It has totally dissappeared. Can anyone help explaining to me
how to get it back.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If this applies to any application run full screen, your son has been
playing with the controls on your monitor and now the display is too big for
the area of screen. Readjust!

Ajagun wrote:
I've got word as part of Microsoft works with my new computer. My son
was playing with the computer and now when I open up any word
document, there is no title bar. It has totally dissappeared. Can
anyone help explaining to me how to get it back.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Alternatively, if it is only Word, you are in FSV (FullScreenView): just
press ESCAPE to exit FSV.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Ajagun" wrote in message
I've got word as part of Microsoft works with my new computer. My son was
playing with the computer and now when I open up any word document, there
is
no title bar. It has totally dissappeared. Can anyone help explaining to
me
how to get it back.

Thanks

{MERGEFIELD"Title"} is now showing for Title merge field before Debbie Mailmerge 2 February 20th 06 03:18 PM
Title Bar Rich Microsoft Word Help 1 December 21st 05 01:51 AM
Title Bar Tony Microsoft Word Help 1 April 19th 05 06:57 PM
Title of TOC Vijay J. Formatting Long Documents 2 January 4th 05 01:43 PM
Add a title to Title drop down menu Brian Ellis Mailmerge 2 December 11th 04 09:16 PM