Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
cyclegirl cyclegirl is offline

Default Designing Flyer

I have already downloaded pictures from the online clip art. I am unable to
size the picture in a word document to cover the entire page of a regular
sheet of paper. I have tried changing the margins to 0.00-that did not work.
If I play with the tabs I still get a border of white around my picture. Can
anyone give me advice on how to cover the whole page with the picture?