Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
roskasara

Default How do I stop mail merged emails from sending automatically?

I have been expermenting with mail merge and have come across a problem. I
am using and Excel table as my data source. When I choose the merge output
to be an email the emails are sent automatically without me being able to
check it.

I have a feeling that the answer may be a macro. Am I right? and if so what
macro do I need to write?