Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default 1 Page Doc on Windows Is 2 Pages On Mac

I am working on a document in Word 2010 for Windows that will be sent
to a user running Word 2011 on a Mac.

The document just fits on 1 page on my Windows machine(s), but when I
email it to the 2011 user and then open it on the Mac, it places the
last two lines of the document on the second page.

If I scale it to 96% in Page Setup it fits on one page.

I've checked the margins, the font and font sizes and everything
matches. I even checked that the Mac's default printer is the same
printer as my Windows machine.

Is this a known issue with 2010 vs. 2011 or is there some setting I
need to change on the Windows side so that the document will look the
same on both systems?

Thanks, and Happy New Year!