Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Adam Adam is offline

Default Keeping page layouts the same when viewing a PC made table documen

I've made a document with form fields within tables. These incluse drop down
fields as well as text fields and check box fields. Q1. When I type several
lines in a form field box, is it possible to 'lock' the size of the table?.
As I type each line, the table height drops down by 1 line. Q2. I designed
this document on my home PC, but when I copy to memory stick and open on my
laptop, some of the page aspects are slightly different, eg, the title on
page 2 will appear on the bottom of page 1, or the drop down fields, which
were in a column, are now misaligned. When I make corrections, copy and
re-read on my PC again, the page aspect is back the other way.