Terry

Default Cell addresses in a Word Table

How do I find the cell address in a very large (4 pages), irregular (each row
has a differnent number of columns) Word table?

I am creating an input form and want to insert an "average" formula and
don't know the address of the cell to insert in the formula.

Works for me.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Get the TableCellHelper macro from
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...eIncorrect.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
WordPerfect keyboard macro>Word equivalent? Anty New Users 2 March 13th 05 06:23 PM
creating forms Fluffypink Microsoft Word Help 4 March 9th 05 04:17 PM