Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Debbie Debbie is offline

Default Word 2007 Linked Styles

I am trying to create a new style - not a quick style - and would like to
know what a Style Type of "Linked (paragraph and character)" is and why I
would want to use it. Word's Help as well as my reference materials do not
give any info about this at all.

If anyone has a clue, I would really appreciate the info. This is my first
time to post anything and I posted this in the New User group yesterday and
thought this group might be a better place for the question.

Thanks for any help you can give me.