Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shah Shah is offline

Default Why can't i see the fonts in the fonts list?

I installed MS Office 2002. I can see all the fonts in the fonts directory
and in control panel but when i open MS word, there is no fonts listed in the
fonts tab. I tried installing the fonts again but it's not working. I can see
all the fonts in Excel but again i dont see them in Powerpoint. Pls suggest a
solution.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Select a different default printer. See