Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default template for a bi-fold brochure?

You might start here;

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...389711033.aspx
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Foodgirl" wrote in message
I need a template for a bi-fold (not the traditional tri-fold) brochure.
Any
tips on producing one?

donaldsmith donaldsmith is offline
Junior Member

BI Fold Brochure are always important when we talk about promotion of any business. Since technology is improving day by day it is now days easy to print bi fold brochure especially when when it comes to online printing companies. If you are looking for some cool templates regarding BI Fold Brochure I would like to recommend you to visit the link anchored with BI Fold Brochure.

How do you use a template? TheWheel Microsoft Word Help 10 August 25th 06 04:34 PM
2 fold brochure? Michelle Page Layout 1 August 9th 06 04:28 AM
How Come? Michael Koerner Mailmerge 9 February 10th 06 10:29 PM
difference between 'regular' template and global template? Jackie D Microsoft Word Help 7 July 15th 05 10:27 PM
CPU Usage When working with a Template I Created KM1 Microsoft Word Help 6 May 24th 05 04:38 PM